photos and Specification
View all yachts for sale
Splinter Fangman and Hans van Doornmalen of Edmiston & Company represented the Seller.
The most unique features of the yacht are her high volume and the impressive master suite located on the main deck with 180° panoramic views.
The naval architects at Studio Arrabito have designed a semi-displacement hull that cuts through waves at high speed while ensuring low fuel consumption.
The yacht consumes only 85 litres per hour at 10 knots and offers the highest comfort thanks to CMC Zero Speed stabilisers.
• High volume 140 GT
• Interior & exterior designed by the renowned Enrico Gobbi T4 Design team
• Master suite on main deck with 180° panoramic views
• Immaculate condition with just one Owner from new
• 1200 nautical miles range at 10 knots
• Massive flybridge with retractable roof and heated Jacuzzi
• Zero speed stabilizers
Co-founder of Smart Yachts, member of the Monaco Yacht Club. Julia started her career as a yacht broker and sold her first boat at the age of 18. She has been working in the maritime industry for over 17 years.
In 2012, she founded Smart Yachts, an international yachting company specializing in the sale, purchase, charter, management, construction and investment of yachting worldwide. In 2021, Smart Yachts was named one of the top 20 superyacht brokerages worldwide by Boat International.