photos and Specification
33m Majesty 100 is recognized for its unique enclosed sky lounge and a powerful yet efficient propulsion system. She has an excellent equipment list: Fin Stabilizer System, Bow & stern thrusters, Jacuzzi, etc. Approved for RINA Comfort class.
The layout accommodates up to 10 guests split across a master stateroom on the main deck with ensuite bathroom and 4 spacious guest cabins on the lower deck, while the crew quarters are suitable for staff of up to 5 people.
• unique fully glass enclosed sky-lounge;
• great layout: spacious owner’s cabin forward of the main deck with office, walk-in closet & bathroom. Also 4 guest cabins with en-suite bathroom on the lower deck;
• extended tender-lift platform to fit the 5.2m dinghy
• folding balconies on both sides of the aft cockpit
• floor-to-ceiling windows on the main deck
• wheelhouse with 270-degree vertical glass panels
Co-founder of Smart Yachts, member of the Monaco Yacht Club. Julia started her career as a yacht broker and sold her first boat at the age of 18. She has been working in the maritime industry for over 17 years.
In 2012, she founded Smart Yachts, an international yachting company specializing in the sale, purchase, charter, management, construction and investment of yachting worldwide. In 2021, Smart Yachts was named one of the top 20 superyacht brokerages worldwide by Boat International.