37m True Sense: New Sales Price
The 37m True Sense
is a Majesty 120 built in 2021 by Gulf Craft. She has just had her price reduced by 550,000 EUR. The new sales price is €12,450,000.
The interiors of True Sense come from the drawings of Italian studio Cristiano Gatto Design. The point of the design was to set a minimalistic style up in line with international tastes and to create a contemporary atmosphere.
First and foremost, an outstanding feature on board True Sense is her massive sundeck which is “30 percent larger than yachts in its class” according to the shipyard.
• beach club with cozy sofa area and a shower (also can be transformed into a garage for tender and water toys);
• a sundeck with a fully equipped bar, comfortable first-class sofas and jacuzzi;
• a full beam master stateroom on the main deck with a walk-in wardrobe and a Mirror TV;
• a panoramic main saloon with large windows to enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean;
• upper deck with enclosed saloon;
• guest lobby on the lower deck with a seating area.
The layout accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 luxurious cabins and 7 crew members. On the lower deck, there are 3 double guest cabins, 1 twin guest cabin, and an owner’s cabin on the main deck. Each cabin has its own bathroom.
True Sense is powered by a pair of MTU 16V 2000 M96L 2,600 hp and has low engine hours.
Video review by Julia Skoptsova
More information about True Sense