37m True Sense: For sale at Smart Yachts
The 37m TRUE SENSE
is a Majesty 120 built in 2021 by Gulf Craft. Majesty 120 will be on display at the Dubai International Boat Show (DIBS 2023) from 1-5 March.
The interiors of TRUE SENSE
come from the drawings of Italian studio Cristiano Gatto Design. The point of the design was to set a minimalistic style up in line with international tastes and to create a contemporary atmosphere.
First and foremost, an outstanding feature on board TRUE SENSE
is her massive sundeck which is “30 percent larger than yachts in its class” according to the shipyard.
Other major features:
• beach club with cozy sofa area and a shower (also can be transformed into a garage for tender and water toys);
• a sundeck with a fully equipped bar, comfortable first-class sofas and jacuzzi;
• a full beam master stateroom on the main deck with a walk-in wardrobe and a Mirror TV;
• a panoramic main saloon with large windows to enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean;
• upper deck with enclosed saloon;
• guest lobby on the lower deck with a seating area.
The layout accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 luxurious cabins and 7 crew members. On the lower deck, there are 3 double guest cabins, 1 twin guest cabin, and an owner’s cabin on the main deck. Each cabin has its own bathroom.
is powered by a pair of MTU 16V 2000 M96L 2,600 hp and has low engine hours.
Video review by Julia Skoptsova
Show more info