«The most» superyachts at the MYS 2022
The Monaco Yacht Show kicks off next week, September 28, and will run until October 1. Today we're sharing with you the largest, most expensive, oldest and newest superyachts that can be seen at the show in and around the port of Hercule.
• The longest motor yacht & biggest yacht by volume per metre - 115.1m Ahpo built by Lürssen in 2021 with 5257 GT, she will be presented at the show for display
• The most expensive yacht officially for sale - 91.5m Tranquility built by Oceanco in 2014, asking price is €149,900,000
• The newest flagship - 74.85m Kenshō delivered in 2022 by Admiral.
• The longest sailing yacht - 57.5m Twizzle built by Royal Huisman in 2010. She is for sale and asking €39,900,000
• The oldest yacht - 39m Trafalgar built by Beykoz Shipyard in 1975. She is for sale and asking €2,350,000
Monaco Yacht Show 2022 takes place from September 28 to October 1 in Port Hercule.
Wednesday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you’d like to visit the show, please contact us and we will be happy to arrange private boat viewings for you:
Phone / WA +33 7 52 07 05 50