NOMAD IV is a fabulous sailing yacht that functions superbly for either racing or cruising. She is built entirely out of carbon by the famous architects, Finot Conq. For cruising, she is particularly comfortable thanks to her enormous length and her equally large interior and exterior spaces. Her large garage equipped with an abundance of toys ensures that each guest will find an activity they enjoy!
Her large cockpit with 2 tables each capable of seating up to 12 guests is ideal for relaxed dinners on board, and the ample sunbathing space permit guests to soak up the rays in total comfort. Her deck saloon has stunning 360° panoramic views. NOMAD IV accommodates 12 guests sleeping on board in one master cabin, 2 guest cabins with double beds, one cabin with twin beds (bunk beds) and one quadruple cabin with a large double bed and 2 twin beds (bunk beds). Each cabin has an ensuite bathroom.
While NOMAD IV is unquestionably a performance yacht with state of the art technology (such as a carbon mast and 3DI sails) capable of delighting even the most experienced yachtsmen at the helm, her lateral ballasts guarantee that you can sail her almost flat. Her adjustable keel allows you to sail easily into ports and to access the most beautiful creeks and coves imaginable.
- Gold medal winner for the RORC Transatlantic 2015, setting a new record. This performance yacht with the sensation of speed and power is equipped with state of the art technology.
- A very wide yacht, comfortable at sea.
- All cabins are very spacious and well lit.
- Each cabin has an en-suite bathroom.
- Little heeling with her ballasts (Max 10° intended).
- Large cockpit with two tables for twelve guests sitting (convertible into two large sunbathing areas).
- Deck saloon with 360° panoramic view.
- Garage equipped with an abundance of toys and a bathing platform and ladder, Certified PADI Dive Boat.